Privatisation Holland Casino
- The bill for the privatization of the Dutch casino monopoly (operated by Holland Casino), was adopted in Parliament. The Senate must still approve the Bill.
- The privatization will be accompanied by the admission of new casino operators to the Dutch market.
- In addition, Holland Casino will be sold.
- The intention is that Holland Casino, as it currently stands (consisting of fourteen branches), should be split up and sold by the State.
- Ten branches will be sold under the brand name Holland Casino. Four branches will be sold separately. In addition, two licenses are being granted for new branches.
- The Netherlands Gambling Authority will retain its license-granting and supervisory role under the new casino regime.